I understand you may be worried or hesitant about whether I can help you achieve the healthy life you desire.
Maybe you feel you’re not suited for a raw food diet or that it’s not applicable to your current life situation. All of my programs are tailored with your goals in mind.
Not interested in going 100% raw? Neither am I. This does not have to be an all or nothing endeavor. Even the smallest change is a success.
Here are some quick questions for you to answer.
- Are you overweight and desperately wanting to slim down but have tried every diet you can find without success?
- Have you received an upsetting health diagnosis recently that requires you to make changes to your eating habits and lifestyle?
- Are you scared your unhealthy diet might contribute to future illnesses, such as cancer or diabetes – that may run in your family – and would like ways to reduce the likelihood of these transpiring?
- Are you feeling lethargic, moody, anxious and unable to sleep properly – or feel your hormones are running wild – because of all the processed food you eat?
- Is there someone you love dearly who is suffering from an unhealthy diet and you’d like them to talk to a holistic nutrition expert in private?
- Have you experienced information overload from all the different and conflicting health advice you’ve received and want a clear plan of action that will actually work?
If you’ve answered “Yes!” to one or more of these questions, then read on. I am so glad you found me.
No one plans on being overweight or falling ill with heart disease, cancer or diabetes. Yet over two thirds of American adults are overweight and over half will fall sick with one or more of these illnesses.
But the thing is, for most people, all of these illnesses are preventable and so is obesity. It’s a slow and gradual deterioration we ignore because our lives often get chaotic and there’s always tomorrow to sort things out.
Yet tomorrow never comes because tomorrow is always postponed until the next tomorrow, and so it goes, on and on. In the meantime our weight increases, we get slower, we move less and our health starts to deteriorate.
The Choice is Up to You!
I realized the choice I needed to make when I feared my obesity might eventually take my life and deprive my son of his mother. The choice became important when my mother died of cancer, which I believe could have been avoided.
The choices we make, or refuse to make, can lead to profound effects on our lives. Each one of us has the power to change the state of our health and well-being. With gentle and gradual changes to how we eat, what we think and the ways we use food as a reaction to emotional instability, we can reverse the damage.